Transparency is something the Center for Health & Fitness strives for at all times. Rates and restrictions are simple and straight-forward and there are never any hidden catches, which is why you can find all of our policies clearly listed here. If you have any questions, please ask a CHF representative at the front desk for more clarification.
- Swipe cards are provided with all new memberships and must be used to check in at the front desk. Replacement cards are available for $2.
- Month-to-month commitment.
- The WellBeing Weight Management Program is a six-month program and requires a six-month commitment.
- All membership cancellations require 30 days notice after the contract expiration.
- Potential members must take a facility tour to use free week membership and/or day pass.
- Must be at least 12 years old. Members ages 12-15 can use CHF with supervision from an adult guardian, a CHF personal trainer or CHF instructor. All paperwork for members under the age of 18 must be completed by a parent/guardian.
Classes, Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training and Day Passes
- Day passes include one yoga, Mat Pilates or specialty class, plus unlimited use of the fitness center and access to group excercise classes for 24 hours.
- Classes may be cancelled or changed without notice.
- Value packs expire as follows:
- 4 pack - 2 months from initial purchase
- 12 pack - 4 months from initial purchse
- 24 pack - 8 months from initial purchase
- No refunds can be provided for memberships or services.
- Scheduled services, including but not limited to personal training, massage, nutrition consultations, private reformer sessions, etc. can be cancelled with 24 hours advance notice. Cancellations without a 24-hour notice will be charged the full amount.